Sponsorship is the foundation of any conference. Orthotropic Bridge Conference recognizes this and offers sponsors generous recognition for their support in making this event productive and enjoyable. There are two tiers of sponsorship for the OBC, plus several ancillary sponsorship opportunities which offer excellent opportunity corporate acknowledgment.
Premier Sponsorship is our foundation sponsorship. Sponsors at this level receive:
* 4 full conference admissions
* 1 full color page in the program to place company promotion.
* 2 free Exhibitor Passes
* Large company logo with hot link to company website on Orhtotropic-Bridge.org website
* Company logo on programs, handbags, and any other marketing used by the conference.
General Sponsorship is our second conference sponsorship opportunity. Sponsors at this level receive:
* 2 full conference admissions
* Color page in the conference program to place company promotion.
* 1 free Exhibitor Pass
* Company logo on Orthotropic-Bridge.org website
* Company logo on conference promotion flyers Keynote Dinner is subsidized by the conference and by sponsorship. This dinner will feature a keynote speaker from T.Y. Lin who will discuss some of the groundbreaking work which is taking place around the world, particularly in China. ($1500)
Ice Breaker Reception on Monday evening will kick-off the Conference and will be held on the historic Delta King River Boat docked on the Sacramento River in nearby Old Sacramento. ($500)
Continental Breakfast on Tuesday morning before the General Session is the chance to meet and begin networking with all the participants in this conference. Registration for the conference is also during this period so this kick-off breakfast is expected to be quite a draw. ($1000)
Coffee Breaks on both days of the conference feature highest quality west coast coffee and nutritious snacks for our attendees. Each of four breaks offer an opportunity to display the company banner and/or sign, as well as visible notation of your company's generosity in the program ($500 ea.)